First Post & Introduction

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mrcultureshock

Recruit
May 1, 2021
Hi guys,

I'm Nico from Atlanta, Georgia. I just found this awesome of forum and thought I'd introduce myself. Aviation has always been a source of fascination for me. When I was younger, I was a big fan of the Me 262. But then my attention drifted to newer and faster civilian and military aircrafts. Now that I'm a bit older, I'm adding Warbirds as well. It's very nice to meet you guys!

Welcome to the forum

1af.gif

Welcome aboard. This forum, in addition to specializing in WWII aircraft (we've even broken some myths), also includes most eras from WWI to the Present. We also have an off-topic forum which includes all sorts of stuff from jokes, art-work, as well as food (quite a number of people here have some serious food skills).

Hi guys,

I'm Nico from Atlanta, Georgia. I just found this awesome of forum and thought I'd introduce myself. Aviation has always been a source of fascination for me. When I was younger, I was a big fan of the Me 262. But then my attention drifted to newer and faster civilian and military aircrafts. Now that I'm a bit older, I'm adding Warbirds as well. It's very nice to meet you guys!

Hi and Welcome, MrCultureShock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back