Intrusive Ads (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I should have done a screenshot, but in one of the other threads, someone mentioned women's underwear and sure enough, the ads were showing gals in bras and panties.

Not complaining, by all means - far nicer to look at than ads for books, eBay stuff and airplanes for sale! :lol:

Pretty ironic that the ad at the top of my page today was for Adblocker:

Capture.JPG

The ads are shown only when VPN is on! And as you guess, they're dependant on witch country the VPN is using... I even once seen an ad in Persian.

That "drop-down" ad keeps ambushing me when I go to comment or use the nav-bar at the top of the screen!

While I was out yesterday getting a quick dinner, I was waiting in line to order, so I was commenting on a thread here on the forum. That drop-down ambushed me while editing and I accidently exclaimed "awww...mother f**ker!" out loud.

Completely embarrassed, I quickly turned off the phone, put it away and said "sorry folks!!" to the people waiting in line with me. :grimacing:

That "drop-down" ad keeps ambushing me when I go to comment or use the nav-bar at the top of the screen!

While I was out yesterday getting a quick dinner, I was waiting in line to order, so I was commenting on a thread here on the forum. That drop-down ambushed me while editing and I accidently exclaimed "awww...mother f**ker!" out loud.

Completely embarrassed, I quickly turned off the phone, put it away and said "sorry folks!!" to the people waiting in line with me. :grimacing:
Yeah. Not liking the drop down.

Users who are viewing this thread