Is Spitfire really the BEST British fighter??? (1 Viewer)

Wait a second, lads. I just need to get the popcorn, keep your guns holstered for the moment. :popcorn:
 
...do I have to know? I just know one is brewing...I can taste it, like I can taste this Stella...mmm...I'm sorry, what were you saying?
 
but why is it RG is always a part of the arguments we have.............
 
Because he likes to irritate people? Because he's American? Because he's American? Because he's American? Because he's a twat? Because he's a tit? Because he resembles Hitler's left testicle? Because...he likes to be a part of the arguments we have? Because he doesn't like you? Because I don't like you?

I don't know! :lol:

If anyone takes offence to all that...calm down!
 
I'm not on pills <twitch> I don't do any kind of dr...<twitch> drugs...this is just all my co...co...common..th...th <twitch> thought.
I'll have you...erm...erh...arh, god <twitch> KNOW!!...that I...am very...very...


...oh, god I forgot what I'm talking about...
 
They say beer is good for those annoying bouts of dementia. :toothy5:
Or maybe it was the cause of them, I can't remember. :-k
 
To beer! The cause of, and solution to all life's problems.

Beer, holiday in can! It's liquid bread it's GOOD for you! Who's up for a liquid lunch?
 
Beer, I really love it. I could kiss and hug it but I'd rather chug it.
 
The Lancaster may smell like ass, but after a few beers, she smells like ass. Wait, ... what did I just say?

Give me another beer.
 
I don't know, you seem to have an unhealthy infatuation with the Lancaster...I think you've had enough.

Mine all mine...Skimmer and his twin can have one too. :drinking: :silly:
 
Wow, you must really be drunk...the couch looks nothing like a chick, but oh k...whatever floats yah boat...
 
plan_D said:
Because he likes to irritate people? Because he's American? Because he's American? Because he's American? Because he's a twat? Because he's a tit? Because he resembles Hitler's left testicle? Because...he likes to be a part of the arguments we have? Because he doesn't like you? Because I don't like you?

I don't know! :lol:

If anyone takes offence to all that...calm down!

Propably because he likes to irritate people in a way to get a rise out of them.
 
No, that's me. :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back