Italeri 1:72 scale Me 323

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bustedwing

Tech Sergeant
Dec 6, 2005
North Delta BC
Next up. Did some strategic re organizing of my display case. Now have room for it next to the Me 321.

IMG_0012r.jpg

Oh, I thought they were the control stations to keep track of Jan's part-built model collection ................
I wonder what that beast was like to fly - looks like it might have been a bit of a handful.

Thank you George for the great pictures, they will come in very handy. The floor boards are painted, there's not much to the fuselage assembly. The frame work I remember from my 321 build does not line up very well. Takes a bit of tweaking. The other I suppose issue with the kit is the clam doors, they can either be glued shut or opened, no hinges provided. I want to be able to do both so I made hinges the same as for the 321. I used Grumbacher oils for the floor boards. After it's dry I'll dirty them up a bit with pastels. It looks like wood but a bit over scale !!

Me-323  (4)r.jpg

Me-323  (5)r.jpg

Me-323  (7)r.jpg

Oh, I thought they were the control stations to keep track of Jan's part-built model collection ................
I wonder what that beast was like to fly - looks like it might have been a bit of a handful.
According to Hanna Reitsch is was a bit heavy on controls but flew well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back