Aug 16, 2009 #1 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin I forget who asked this question but here you go. Manual goes over both Italian and French Ordance. Enjoy Attachments Italian and French ordance.pdf Italian and French ordance.pdf 13.4 MB · Views: 326
I forget who asked this question but here you go. Manual goes over both Italian and French Ordance. Enjoy
Aug 16, 2009 #2 wheelsup_cavu 1st Sergeant 4,736 253 Joined Mar 8, 2009 Location Corona, California Website www.youtube.com It wasn't me but I am going to check it out. Wheels
Aug 16, 2009 #3 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Excellent! You are making me buy a bigger harddrive.
Aug 23, 2009 Thread starter #5 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin alsaad said: it was me! thanks! Click to expand... Your welcome!!!
Aug 23, 2009 #6 CharlesBronson Senior Master Sergeant 3,568 91 Joined Jan 11, 2005 Location Cordoba - Argentina Nice, sadly no gun info there.