It's Vic Balshaw's Birthday !!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have to say guys I'm gobsmacked. Davide put me onto this post and I'm a bit dumbfounded you all still remember me. I have been very remiss in not checking in for so long and have to admit to being a bit of traitor having not placed any wings on plastic for some 18 months or more and to rub salt into the wound, I've kind of converted to 2 or 4 wheel transport in the larger scales, my latest project just getting underway is the Airfix 1930 Bentley in 1/12 scale. Anyway folks, I truly thank you all for your good wishes, you have always been a great bunch of guys and I trust that you are all coping well with these trying times we all find ourselves in. Thanks again. :cool: :cool::D

Happy birthday Vic and good to see you poke your head in. Don't stay away so long. Maybe post that Bentley in the what's on the work bench thread. Heck I put the U-boat I'm working on in there a while back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back