Dec 4, 2012 Thread starter #21 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Again thanks so much guys, really appreciate it
Dec 4, 2012 #22 tomo pauk Creator of Interesting Threads 15,768 5,732 Joined Apr 3, 2008 Hi, Harrison, Sorry for your losses. I can only join to what other people here are saying - chin up and press on, whether in college/work/love.
Hi, Harrison, Sorry for your losses. I can only join to what other people here are saying - chin up and press on, whether in college/work/love.
Dec 5, 2012 #23 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Hang in there and stay strong Harrision, plenty of support here on the forum mate, you know we would all like to be there with ya man....
Hang in there and stay strong Harrision, plenty of support here on the forum mate, you know we would all like to be there with ya man....
Dec 5, 2012 #24 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,277 38,790 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland I'm very sorry to hear about this Harrison. And I'm with all here. Hang in there.
Dec 9, 2012 Thread starter #25 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Thank you Wojtek. Most of the school was not present Friday as we attended the funeral services