Japan and Japanese

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys!
What I can be proud of myself is 'honesy' only :)

"Japan, South Korea and U.S. hail ties, but staying power questioned"
Japanese leading media have never questioned the US politics in Asia for decades officially as a taboo. Mr. Biden may be doing too much.

Kyoto is so popular now that tourists are not necessarily welcomed by residents.
Nara will be better for some time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoS0qmIJKBQ

Nara 1948
Nara Deer.jpg
Nara Park.jpg

Aged Jimmy Page looks like a Japanese gent - this our common opinion :)

Jimmy-Page-720x458.jpg

Dr. Nakamatsu
Dr_Nakamatsu.jpg

Noppo-san
Noppo-san.jpg

Tsutomu Yamazaki
Tsutomu_Yamazaki.jpg

I have forgot this guy though not aged yet - Yujiro Kusunoki aka UK.

Yujiro_Kusunoki_UK1.jpg

Unofficially but China's cooling down was far quicker than I had expected.

Local news on August 29.

Japan asks China to urge citizens to halt harassment after start of Fukushima wastewater release.

Local news on August 30.

Chinese media Global Times calls for self‐restraint regarding the recent harassment by Chinese citizens over the wastewater release of Fukushima.

A man who refused business trip to the US has been arrested in Tokyo.

An employee of Japan Nuclear Fuel Ltd., a nuclear fuel cycle facility operator, was arrested for falsely reporting that he was involved in a hit-and-run incident in order to escape from overseas business trip.

Ryo Souma (30), an engineer at Japan Nuclear Fuel Ltd. who lives in Misawa City, Aomori Prefecture made a false call to 110 (police) in last April saying "I have been hit and run by a moped" in Ota Ward, Tokyo to interfere with the work of Metropolitan Police Department. There is also a suspicion that he defrauded about 10,000 yen ($100) as the daily allowance paid as a victim.

According to the Metropolitan Police Department, Souma was in Tokyo for a business trip to the United States the day before the incident and admitted to the suspicion that he did not like the business trip and called 110 for a lie.

Leading to his arrest, the moped that was said to have hit and run was not confirmed and Souma's explanation that he had bruised his waist and legs was found to be false.

No place like home :)

Interesting! Police number in Iran is also 110.

EMS : 115 / Firefighters : 125 / Phone services was 17 (yup, 2 digits) switched to 117 a few months ago. 123 is Children Abuse / psychology support. Call 118 , and you can ask for address and phone numbers (only working in provincial capital cities).

These are ones came to mind. There are way more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back