Japan and Japanese

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

JSDF Chief of Staff Yoshihide Yoshida returns to job on March 11.

Gen_Yoshihide_Yoshida.jpg

Were the Please do not jump into the water signs after the Baseball Championship celebration? I remember seeing many video's of fans jumping into the water.
I think so too :)

An old camera shop which was left closed for a long time has been reformed.
News told that owner who had few relatives was missing many times. I miss him whom I met in 2010 for the last time.

In 2015
Nanba_2015a.JPG
Nanba_2015b.JPG

In 2018. Destroyed by a typhoon.
Nanba_2018.JPG

In 2024
Nanba_2024.JPG

What was the difference between the German and Chinese fritz hats Wojtku?

I have a Spanish one back in NZ, with the badge holder in the front rather than the sides like the German type.

I don't remind myself if the Stahlhelm was made in China. IIRC the helmets were imported from Germany in 30'. They ordered 315,000 M35 steel helmets. It seems the main difference was the colour and the side markings ( decals ) only. The orginal German helmet could be either of the feldgrau or blaugrau colour depending if it was of the Wehrmacht or Luftwaffe. The Chinese ones seem to be mostly of a more greenish paint. If the helmet would be made in China there should be different manufacturer's ID stamps. Also the quality of the headpiece could be the difference as the China is quite notorious of the poor fakes even today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back