Japan and Japanese (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ukraine-born Miss Japan relinquishes crown after reported affair.
Everything was unnatural from the beginning :evil:

In the case of another Japanese baseball player of legend, Ichiro Suzuki (50), his flaw was, if any, he was not necessarily friendly to his team mates. He was a true seeker of baseball too much IMO.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgossI-oZII

I can not speak about how he treated his team mates, but I had a chance to meet him and he took a few minutes to listen and speak with me. I told him how much I enjoyed watching him defeat my favorite baseball team! He insisted I deserved the thanks for watching and enjoying the games. It was just a chance meeting in a Hotel lobby he was not in his uniform and he seemed surprised than an American recognized him. I was impressed by his poise and his willing to take a few moments to speak with a stranger. .

I can not speak about how he treated his team mates, but I had a chance to meet him and he took a few minutes to listen and speak with me. I told him how much I enjoyed watching him defeat my favorite baseball team! He insisted I deserved the thanks for watching and enjoying the games. It was just a chance meeting in a Hotel lobby he was not in his uniform and he seemed surprised than an American recognized him. I was impressed by his poise and his willing to take a few moments to speak with a stranger. .
It was an awesome moment and experience, cammerjeff! Congrats :thumbright:
He left many good records as a player but no one asks him to lead a team.
He was one of the best players though.

'Swiftonomics' to yield ¥34.1 billion economic boost for Japan.
The "Swiftonomics" effect — or the economic impact of Taylor Swift — on Japan from her four days of shows in Tokyo that kicked off Wednesday is estimated to reach around ¥34.1 billion ($230 million), according to a report compiled by the Economic Impact Research Laboratory.

Taylor_Swift_Tokyo_2024.jpg

Compromised to leave an old temple in the central area of Osaka City.

58-00.jpg
59-a.jpg
60-01b.jpg

"Why does Hiroshima, a city that symbolizes peace, keep silence?" On the 13th, citizen volunteers submitted a public questionnaire to the city of Hiroshima and its city council regarding the response to Israel's attacks on the Gaza Strip, a Palestinian autonomous region.

They condemn Hiroshima because the city does nothing for Gaza.
Interesting world.

BB1icBKi.jpg

Kishida-san never gives up Miss Japan's homeland waiting for his visit in the US soon.

Japan-Ukraine Conference for Promotion of Economic Growth and Reconstruction

JSDF Chief of Staff Yoshihide Yoshida (61) has been sent to the hospital due to overwork on February 15.
He may need diet first IMO.

I did not know such an international NGO as ICAN. It recently claims that the watch from Hiroshima should be returned to the city. However, owning and selling the watch is not the owner's fault like other Hinomaru memorial flags. If ICAN intervenes, they should purchase it as a normal deal IMO.

ICAN says -
Hi
@RRAuction
, how can you justify trying to profit off something like this? This watch is a powerful reminder of the indiscriminate, mass destruction caused by the atomic bombing of #Hiroshima. Please take this lot off your auction list & tell the owner to return it to Hiroshima

View: https://twitter.com/nuclearban/status/1759997225147740229

Auction.jpg

Hiroshima now seems to be used by various peace activists, including ICAN of my last post, as an absolute brand for peace.
This will be another disaster for Hiroshima and its people who want calm life.

Citizen group in Hiroshima conduct a campaign to collect signatures to urge the city to issue statement for Gaza when Hiroshima City has refused to do.
Hiroshima_citizen_activists.jpg

Last edited:
Ukraine Expects Air Defense Equipment from Japan: Ambassador.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back