Japan and Japanese (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Otani is a member of my hometown baseball team, the Anaheim Angels (we native Orange Countians refuse to use the Los Angeles prefix).

20191115_084639.jpg

Also my Wife's home team. Unfortunately I do not know if my Tigers or your Angles will be worse this year? Hoping both make a big turn around to over 500 base ball this year. 🤞

Otoni is amazing IMO.

Otani is a member of my hometown baseball team, the Anaheim Angels (we native Orange Countians refuse to use the Los Angeles prefix).

View attachment 710138
I used to go and cheer the Angels at Anaheim when I lived in California. Unless they were playing the Yanks. My co-workers refused to go with me as I got REALLY loud and many objects got hurled our way.

A Japanese isolated nationalist under heavy fire.

As former Minister for Internal Affairs and Communications, she is said suggested the revocation of license against several left-wing broadcasters at an official meeting. Documents exist as official evidence but -

Step 1: March 9, 2023 at Diet

Takaichi hurts credibility of public documents by denying them

Step 2: March 14, 2023 at Diet

Takaichi remains defiant despite official defending public document

She relied on Abe only in LDP.
I have ever met her 40 years before when she was going to be a politician.
My impression was she was tall and modest with less vocabulary.

Why be bellicose with Russia? Hopefully Japan will get the Sakhalin Islands back. Present a katana to the President of Taiwan.
Kishida would have minded Putin's impression as Putin presented a Japanese sword which was once confiscated by the Allies to Abe in 2017.
A rice spoon would be his nice sense as a former minister of forein affairs in the Abe administration.

BEZU2DQUENJKLPDZWXI3QET2DI.jpg

Source: プーチン露大統領から安倍首相に贈られた日本刀を17日から初公開 大刀剣市で

When Japanese Briton novelist Kazuo Ishiguro was awarded Nobel Prize in 2017, Japanese media/government paid little attention.
Important factor for them is "genuine" Japanese to achieve something. Naomi Osaka is treated same.
Somehow, a Lunar landing is an accomplishment worthy of attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back