Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Perhaps since it is selectible it can indicate OAT or Cockpit temp.? Thanks.
Thanks. Usually a fuel flow indicator will be electrically driven from a fuel flow transmitter on the engine or in the fuel line somewhere. Since these two lines going to the instrument are tubing I think they are pressure indicating. They could be pneumatic lines and not fuel. ? thanks again and keep up the comments!I think your right on the manifold pressure gage - I'd guess the second gage is fuel flow.
Hi Micdrow,
>Picture 2 is a Type 1 Manifold Pressure Gauge Model 3 produced by Tanaka Indicator production place.
Does the lettering comment on the scale?
I'd guess that it's x "10 mm water column", which would give 0.48 hPa to 1.55 hPa range (ca. 14 to 46" Hg).
I wonder what the function of the white marker is ... and is there a black marker outside of the scale, too?
Regards,
Henning (HoHun)
Picture 5 is a Carburetor Air Temperature Gauge, produced by the Fuji Aviation Indicator Co, Inc used on the Raiden.
-50~+40 Duel switching 1 and 2