Jeff's Oshkosh 2022 JPEGs. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Awesome pics all round mate, we must have been standing pretty close for some of them. My Osh was full-on right from the get-go and the whole week seemed to finish in 5 minutes !! :)
Will be there for the duration this year so will be in contact nearer the time to see if we can meet up for a few cold ones !

Awesome pics all round mate, we must have been standing pretty close for some of them. My Osh was full-on right from the get-go and the whole week seemed to finish in 5 minutes !! :)
Will be there for the duration this year so will be in contact nearer the time to see if we can meet up for a few cold ones !
Airplanes, beer and a meeeting with the world famous GeeDee. It does not get any better than that!

Jeff

N8224  1.JPG
N8224.JPG

N8224

Cheers

Jeff

N9265A (4).JPG
N9265A (8).JPG
N9265A (9).JPG

N9265A

Off to the airport in an hour as Mother Superior and I are heading to the Dominican Republic for a two week vacation. First time south in three years because of Covid and I am really looking forward to some sun, sand, heat and a few rum and cokes. I will check in from the DR but no picture posts till I return.

Cheers

Jeff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back