Ju-52

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Brickule

Recruit
Feb 5, 2008
Ohio
I am building a German Ju-52 out of Legos and I need to know where the radio-man sits, Does any one have a cut-away image? Also would a Lego creation be up to standards for this forum, even if it does not have wings at an angle, and can't hold the number of people that the real one did?

UPDATE!! Well the Junker is comming along very nicely, allthough I might not have enough parts to finish the starbord wing, Oh well, I'll just have to add some smoke and give you guys a picture of a "crashed" Lego Ju-52.

UPDATE#2!!! I was able to dig up the parts for a starbord wing, the Ju-52 is complete. Now I must make some pilots for it.

UPDATE#3!!!! The Lego creation is finished, How do I upload pictures to this forum?

Hi,

The radioman seat was between the pilot's and co-pilot's ones.

pics source unknown.

Attachments

• Ju52 radioman seat.jpg
    Ju52 radioman seat.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Ju52 radioman seat_1.jpg
    Ju52 radioman seat_1.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 116
Old "Iron Annie" was one of my favorite aircraft. I'd like to build a balsa/tissue
model of the old girl, one of these days....

Great pic's, Wojtek....

Charles

Thanks Wurger, I didn't know there was a gunner in the front! Great pictures.

You are welcome mate.If I find some pics of these areas I'll upload then here.Check the thread from time to time,please and if you want of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back