Oct 26, 2018 #1 E ernihold Airman 31 107 Joined Mar 8, 2014 Could anybody, please, guess where to get Ju-87 B2 drawing with rivets? (web, book, etc.)
Oct 26, 2018 #2 fubar57 General 37,495 27,260 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Give this site a shot... Junkers Ju 87 Stuka History, Specifications & Drawings
Oct 26, 2018 #3 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,305 38,815 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Oct 26, 2018 Thread starter #4 E ernihold Airman 31 107 Joined Mar 8, 2014 fubar57 said: Give this site a shot... Junkers Ju 87 Stuka History, Specifications & Drawings Click to expand... Thanks a lot !!!
fubar57 said: Give this site a shot... Junkers Ju 87 Stuka History, Specifications & Drawings Click to expand... Thanks a lot !!!
Oct 26, 2018 #5 Crimea_River Marshal 47,757 16,279 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary My bookmark list is getting very long.... Outstanding Geo.
Oct 26, 2018 #6 fubar57 General 37,495 27,260 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Yep, you should see mine. I backed it up in case Firefox screws around again and found I had over 2200 bookmarks
Yep, you should see mine. I backed it up in case Firefox screws around again and found I had over 2200 bookmarks