Ju-87 B2 Stuka (Italeri, 1/48)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

decaling is under the way... I see cross on the sides of fuselages are odd... on instruction sheet says white line goes under first aid box and sign, but when is underside it's to low... I have notice that other kit decals have mutch thinner white line on the cross and therefore go without any problem under first aid sign...

I have put decals best what I can

stukawip020.jpg

stukawip021.jpg

Cheers
Roman

I have sprayed RLM70 Black Green from Vallejo on this blue marked panels and prop are the same used color...
On prop I didnt use any primer and looks mutch greener and darker tjhan same color testors and Vallejo on marked blue panels...
Mybe because primer under it?

p42500043a.jpg

p4250006u.jpg

Ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
#$%/%$#$%/(
uffffffffffffffffffff

Cheers

Roman

The fault of the primer is possible. Anyway the RLM70 looks really strange.

yes it does... 100% is because primer...

decaling is finished

stukawip023.jpg

I have found this on the web and now I see my splinter camo RLM 70/71/65 is ok, just mine RLM70 is little to bright, dont know why... but probably because primer color.

germanair40a.jpg

175025.jpg

how I can see, I got it right :)
I'm realieved now :)
Roman

Last edited:
Paint from the same manufacturer will look different in many different situations. Time in the sun is the most decisive of all.
Fading, bleaching, even wholesale changes in color are normal.
Find a make of car that has been in production for a while.
Go to a car dealership, pick a color, and look at the new ones when they come in and compare to older ones on the lot, then to a junkyard to see one.
Good fast work on the icon of Nazi aggression!
Nothing says World War Two like a Stuka in LW livery!

To be honest the tonality of RLM70 and 71 did't give a such clear difference. In B&W pictures the "border line" between them is almost unnoticeable. I think the Vallejo RLM70 is just of incorrect tonality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back