Ju87D-8 Night intruder 1/48 Revell

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the great comments everyone ! Imalko yes in hindsight I should've ordered a larger one thanks. Erich thanks for the correction on the type error much appreciated. I took a few pics in better light
stukafiniflysm79001.jpg

stukafiniflysm79004.jpg

stukafiniflysm79003.jpg

stukafiniflysm79006.jpg

thanks again for all the input!

I just can't get over painting all those little squiggles by hand, and just imagine some German painting all those little squiggles with a sprayer, just so we can have a really cool, hand painted, squiggle, paint scheme on a model, to gawk at:lol:

That plane looks great, I am pretty sure I can hear the sirens from that Stuka! Thanks for sharing brother!

So you have a very good hearing. I'm afraid, the night variant of Ju-87s , especially these of late series, had sirens disassembled usually or weren't equipped with them at all.

Oh really this is also a fact......that it confused people on the ground as to which way the stukas were coming from during night bombing missions. The wail of the siren made it hard for spotlight crews to determine thier position as it would cover up the engine noise. My ears are just fine :)

Excellent work all around. A friend of mine did a He-111 with a very similar paint job only he used a paint pen instead of a hairy stick LOL.
Very good photos as well. It is not often you see a model posed againt the sky.
Cheers Switch

Nice build. AMAZING paint job! The mere thought of trying to duplicate that makes me want to lunge for a monochromatic tank kit from the stash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back