Junkers Ju88

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

kiwimac said:
Now, now Bronze,

Remember the heart condition :p

I'll get around to sending you my reasons one of these days <said with a kind of gentle, airy loftiness>

Kiwimac

My heart condition is very staple thankyou very much!!

:combustion:

and as for your 'reasons' for the Ju87 being 'great' please send them to me! id love to spend time reading a page full of LIES!!!! :rightfighter7:

Crazy said:
bronzewhaler82 said:
and as for your 'reasons' for the Ju87 being 'great' please send them to me! id love to spend time reading a page full of LIES!!!! :rightfighter7:

You do mean the 88, right? Because we all know the Ju-87 wasn't superior to anything :lol:

No, Kiwi LOVES the JU87 (for some insane reason i don't comprehend 8) )

Crazy said:
Actually, we're not doing the 87 justice, but it's still amusing to poke fun at 8)

Crazy, it is impossible to give any credit to such a terrible plane...but out of respect for Kiwi I'm going to abandon my Ju87 bashing days.... :confused:

It'll be tough but i'm willing to try 8)

The Ju88 was an excellent plane and very useful to the Germans for all sorts of things...but it certainly wasn't the best bomber of the war by a long shot...that distinction still belongs to the Mossie :ramboface:

ok, lets get one thing straight first, the lancaster was the best bomber of the war, but, however, after making the 1:72 model of the stuka, I have allot of respect for it now, it's easy to see why it was so feared...................

ok, lets get one thing straight first, the lancaster was the best bomber of the war, but, however, after making the 1:72 model of the stuka, I have allot of respect for it now, it's easy to see why it was so feared...................

oh no, hes turning like te milk in my fridge :shock:

lanc, brnze, dont do it! the ju-87 was s**t! dont let them convert you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back