Ju88 vs De Havilland Mosquito

where?

and i'm afraid most Rocs finished their days as permanant airfield defences, baisically they only used them for their turret..................
 
nah i doubt it, if any did survive a sortie they probably topped themsleves straight after they landed so they wouldnt have to fly the beast again :lol:
 
i don't think they would put you throught the pain of flying it again, getting back in a Roc makes you an ace, so they would give you somethng better, like a defaint.......................
 
I'm sure quite a lot of people in percentage terms made it back. I mean, as a Wing-Commander why would you throw Rocs into a situation which is impossible to win.
That situation for the Roc being any situation with an enemy aircraft.
 
I don't think the Roc was used that often. In fact I haven't seen anything about the Roc entering combat. I know that the Skua saw some.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back