JV 44 Bodo Dirschauer info needed

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Redwulf__1

Recruit
Nov 21, 2012
Hello Boardmembers

In several books Bodo Dirschauer is named as a JV44 Dora Pilot with the ME 262 protection Squadron. But still its a myth if and when he did fly with JV 44. Based on an interview he gave 1992 to Jet and Prop I started again my research some weeks ago again. Short time before a fifth Dora, a D11, Coded Red 2 was found in Bad Aibling and finally we have a photo of this plane , btw. without a Slogan on its sides. We also could find out, that both D11, red 4 and now red 2 had no MK 108 in its wings. So far so good. I also checked details of Dirschauer interwiev where he explained that there were still more Doras with JV 44 Platzschutz. I really got doubts in my research, because I found out, that the explained stick he got from his first mechanisch after the war, was not a Dora stick, but a early ME 110 stick. It could be because the shortage of items At the end of the war, but I had still my doubt. Therefore i searched in the Bundesarchiv here in Germany and found him listed, but cant see any details. My request to the Bundesarchiv got in hold, because german data-security. I need to know when Bodo Dirschauer died, if it is more then 10 years ago I will get the info. Without the date, because it is not known yet, his file stays closed for 100 years. So, I need your help guys. If somebody knows it, pls reply. Iam close to find out maybe new things about JV 44.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back