Keith Richards (Rolling Stones) - Over the Top?

Matt308

Glock Perfection
18,941
101
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Location
Washington State
Will this walking corpse ever die? He now admitted that he snorted his old man's ashes during a coke binger. This information coming closely behind him splitting his head open falling out of a coconut tree.
 
He's not an idiot, FBJ. He's undead. I think you either have to cut his head off or burn him. Otherwise he will just continue to shoulder on.
 
:lol: agree! His veins are probably aluminum tube....
 
When I saw The Rolling Stones in the Munich Olympic Stadium last summer people were throwing around blow up palm trees up onto the stage it was hilairous!
 
Yeah. I would have lost that bet if someone long ago said, "Do you wanna bet that the Rolling Stones will still be doing this at age 65?".

The Who is still doing it too. But that AINT the Who.
 
Fu*ck Keith Richards and his heroine induced retardation...
 
I am not the greatest Rolling Stones fan but I had to go and see them last year just to say I did so before they finally croaked. The show was really good.
 
They are showmen. And you have to admire Mick and his physical fitness for old user.
 
i wonder if they get social security checks?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back