Killed a hero's dog!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Has there been any more clarity to what charges are being levied against the pricks???

What stirs my interest is that Luttrell didnt discharge his weapon once... I would have just to grab everyones attention, but I dont know the specifics enough to know what the man went through in those first 3 minutes....

He had every right to drop the one who was holding the weapon when he first confronted them,especially if the turd made a move with it in his direction... He showed EXTREME restraint.....

And please dont call him a Hero, he'd be the first one to tell u that....

I strongly suspect that they will be passed around in prison to pay for favours. The inmates will not be impressed with what they did.

I strongly suspect that they will be passed around in prison to pay for favours. The inmates will not be impressed with what they did.

Yeah, I can see this coming a mile away...

"I'm here because I rubbed a bank and killed the clerk."

"Yeah, and I'm here because I killed a cop. How about you kids ?"

"Eh, we're here because we killed a war hero's dog."

"What ? You sick mother f*ckers !"

They're better stay away from the prison's shower. Anyone remember the movie "American History X" ?

I was really suprised when I saw that Marcus Luttrell was the one who lost his dog. Didn't expect it to be him, just reading his book about a month ago.

This is really sad, and those guys are cruel, and seem like the sort of worthless men who could start serial killings and the like. And the way they had the nerve to threaten him like that!

I know Marcus is a highly trained Navy Seal, but I would find it creepy to have these punks telling me that, shows they must have a lot of anger inside, and I wouldn't trust them for a minute once they get out of jail.

But Marcus Luttrell showed incredible restraint, and acted quite bravely, chasing them down like a police officer, and on the whole handling it quite quite coolly, considering all he's been through.

I feel sorry for the man, I would have hoped he would find more peace in America at least, but instead he's having to face crimminals back home.

Hopefully those punks won't come back, but Marcus lost his dog now because of their actions, and that can't be undone.

All I can say is, this adds to Marcus Luttrell's place in history, and shames those punks for their cowardly behavior.

That's what I call self restraint! Luttrell is a great man no doubt.

Those lowlife punks deserved much worse than what they got, that's for sure.

Thanks Amsel. I hope Marcus Luttrell will have no more troubles from those punks.

Hopefully he can find a new dog too, even if it can't really replace the one he lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back