King of the hill

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm on the moon. David's nuke has blasted a hole in the top of the Mount Everest from one side to the other (even if the nuke only used technicolor). I put the hook through the hole and reel the mountain in. Now I'm on that mountain on the moon. The lower gravity made it easier to climb. it. Pussy New Zealanders. Climbing to that top? There is nothing to it.
Sitting on that top, I'm thinking of photo file formats that will enhance my nukes. Next time, there won't be a hole in the top, there will be a hole in the earth where the mountain once stood. Satisfied I fall to sleep on the top of the Mount Everest. The memory of sir Hillary slowly fading...

Marcel, you're beginning to concern me...Been munching on little Schrooms? Boating mayhap?
4a2bbacb37d2ab645df9c24786775a05_062476d0fb296f14e19e5ef2f2842d2c.jpeg

I don't know Marcel but after #65 methinks you've been gyre and gymbling in the wabe way too long. Probably til the borogroves were all mimsy and the mome raths outgabed.
Remember what the door mouse said: "Keep your head!"

A turtle you said...very likely... the curvature of the tortoise shell could move the CG more forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back