King of the hill

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Still not sure what colour it is though...

Black and white
22D1966B-8127-485B-B722-86351916B693.jpeg

Nuclear weapons were only Black and White before 1966.

Advances in technology from '66 onward not only saw Nuclear weapons escalate in yeild, but they did so in technicolor. Of course, you must realize that technicolor nukes were far more intimidating.

nuke.jpg

I do believe the color of the speed of dark depends on if it is travelling towards you or away from you? Or maybe it's just clear? I could be wrong on all accounts.

Life, get one.

50 shades of grey is the result of the author writing with monochromatic settings selected instead of CMY/RGB.

And Marcel, perhaps you should suggest they manufacture the nuke using either PNG or BMP with Wide-Gamut RGB ?
If I were in that research, I would use CR2. But unfortunately they are Nikkon guys and haven't learned to use lightroom yet.

Btw, I've learned from a reliable source that the book was written on an old XT computer on WP4.1. It was originally called 15 shades of green on black, but the author changed it with the emerge of the Apple Mac Classic.

10 commandments later and we still need to knock
who off of what hill? OK, do I get to use the chariots
of fire to take out all their armor?
Just asking, :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back