King of the hill

Commandments? Did you mean comments?
NOPE!:cool:
 
I am on the hill
That's good, shame it doesn't exist anymore...
 
I'm on the moon. David's nuke has blasted a hole in the top of the Mount Everest from one side to the other (even if the nuke only used technicolor). I put the hook through the hole and reel the mountain in. Now I'm on that mountain on the moon. The lower gravity made it easier to climb. it. Pussy New Zealanders. Climbing to that top? There is nothing to it.
Sitting on that top, I'm thinking of photo file formats that will enhance my nukes. Next time, there won't be a hole in the top, there will be a hole in the earth where the mountain once stood. Satisfied I fall to sleep on the top of the Mount Everest. The memory of sir Hillary slowly fading...
 
Marcel, you're beginning to concern me...Been munching on little Schrooms? Boating mayhap?
4a2bbacb37d2ab645df9c24786775a05_062476d0fb296f14e19e5ef2f2842d2c.jpeg
 
Marcel, you're beginning to concern me...Been munching on little Schrooms? Boating mayhap?
View attachment 508802
I'm beginning to concern YOU????? I'm not the one who starts about chemtrails. Everybody knows that chemtrails cannot exist because the earth is flat.
 
It is not because the earth is flat but because of whales that hold up the earth with them.
 
I don't know Marcel but after #65 methinks you've been gyre and gymbling in the wabe way too long. Probably til the borogroves were all mimsy and the mome raths outgabed.
Remember what the door mouse said: "Keep your head!"
 
Remember what the door mouse said: "Keep your head!"
Dunno, the cat ate him.

Btw, the mushrooms with dinner were delicious.
 
Last edited:
A turtle you said...very likely... the curvature of the tortoise shell could move the CG more forward.
 
...Either that or some bloke...
Atlas isn't holding the Earth on his shoulders, he was condemned by Zuess to hold the heavens on his shoulders for eternity.
 
Who is this Zues bloke, for Zues sake?
He's that dude with a long beard that hangs out on top of Mount Olympus. He's sort of like the head guy in charge of the pantheon of gods, he eats alot, he drinks alot, he argues with his wife Hera all the time and he's been known for his shenanigans with pretty mortal women, too! :lol:
 
Is that the Greek guy who drinks Heineken in stead of a real beer?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back