Kit Wish List

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My dad has a Britain's howitzer at home somewhere, modelled on a WW1 British siege piece. For ammo, there is a brass case with a spring inside and separate plastic shells. You put a shell into the case, pop it into the breech, lock it, pull a lever, and boom, a whole row of plastic soldiers (and small ornaments) gone. Maybe that's why I wasn't allowed to play with it for long :lol:

My wishlist is mainly decals at the moment, I tend to see decals then find a kit to match. Here's a few I'm after;

Hannants - Two Bobs TB72083 1:72 - I love this scheme, it just looks perfect on the Bug

Hannants - Xtradecal X72114 1:72 - I really want to do the bare metal schemes from this set...

Hannants - Model Alliance ML72117 1:72 - Desert Pink Jags with NSFW nose art... 'nuff said :lol:

Hannants - Albatros ALC72014 1:72 - cracking collection of obscure Invaders.

Hannants - Airdoc AIRM7219 1:72 - I love Sabres and I love Luftwaffe camo...

And there are a few kits I want to build OOB;

Hannants - Azur AZUR9272 1:72 - More Sabres...

Hannants - A Model AMU72208 1:72 - I live very near where these were designed and built. And they look amazing

I'm also looking out for the Airfix Hampden, and Admiral are releasing a range of 1/72 injection-moulded late model Spits and Seafires, which means I won't have to fork out Czechmaster prices to build a load of Cold War Supermarine products 8)

Oh, and anything involving Phantoms... :twisted::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back