Kits up for grabs!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
I rarely do 1/72nds scale, and the following unbuilt kits are taking up room. They're up for grabs to anyone who can swap for a Revell/Monogram B26, unbuilt and complete, or an Academy F86 Sabre with U.S. markings ditto.
All are unbuilt and complete, in original boxes, although one or two have had parts cut from sprues, just to check fit etc.
I MAY be tempted to just let them go, but.....
They are:-
Airfix Tornado F3
Airfix Blenheim IV
Dragon SU24
Italeri SU29U
Revell 40K
PZW PZL-50 Jastrzab
PZW RWD-8
PZW PZL-23 Karas
What do you think guys?
Terry.

i think i'd be able to take one or two off your hands terry just to help you clear some space in your room you understand ! :lol:
but i dont have a B-26 to swap though :oops:
i hope someone else can swap you a B-26 though

No probs, Karl! If no one comes up with an offer, they're all yours, as you were first to reply! By the way, the Painting guide is done, just got to finish and scan the diagrams, been a bit slow today as very stiff and painful!

no probs mate hope you feel better soon, no rush for the guide i'm sure you have other things to do ! and i have to get some paints yet as the knob in the shop gave me all the wrong colours :evil:

Ooops! Sorry Eagle, forgot to include scales! Marauder and Academy Sabre (U.S. markings) both in 1/48th scale, but if a 1/32nd Sabre available, well...!!

Thanks Eagle, at least you tried. By the way everyone, the original message should have read:- Italeri MIG 29U, not SU29, and Revell P40K.
If no one else replies with interest, if it's OK with you all, the batch goes to rochie, as he replied first. Hope you think that's fair?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back