KP-MODELS 1/72 Mig-15 Midget

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nothing new. Oh ..sorry, I'm wrong ...the top box is re-designed. And overflows seem to be larger.

As usually if you work with the old KP kits.... sanding , sanding, sanding ... fitting, fitting, fitting ... sanding, sanding, sanding. Certainly this is for the OOB build. I have my one still sitting on my shelf. The trainer version of MiG-15 didn't survive when hit the wall in my room. Still keeping its flaps, pilot's seats and wheels with legs....:lol:

Generally I would go with the KP MiG15 if it was the OOB build.. But the Airfix is a new tool and a very good semi-product for a high detailed replic as the final effect.

Yes...this is the same kit. It's a rebox...

The good news is that KP is coming back to the market...and new tooling kits are way better than these old models.

Mr. Richard Kiss (KP-Models owner) said that at this moment, they are working hard on 1/48 kits...they are planning high detailed kits.

In his words: "Actually we focus on quarterscale kits that's why we sent the 1/48 Su-25 kit you. I hope you like it and you'll make a preview for this."

Wait for my review gentleman...:D

Best regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back