L-39

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Rome to south turkey 2500km in ancient times
Baghdad to south turkey 600 km
and still never invaded significant Roman territories

By "South Turkey", You mean Kirkuk? Zakho? Mosul? Erbil? Soleimanieh? Sheladiz? Pendro? Mergasur? Akre? Soran? Shaqlave? Zumar? Batifa? Summel? Khankesh?
Dayrabun? Bugha?

And Baghdad is Iraq's Capital, Not ours.

By "South Turkey", You mean Kirkuk? Zakho? Mosul? Erbil? Soleimanieh? Sheladiz? Pendro? Mergasur? Akre? Soran? Shaqlave? Zumar? Batifa? Summel? Khankesh?
Dayrabun? Bugha?

And Baghdad is Iraq's Capital, Not ours.
also the capital of that iranian empire
south eastern

Nope, That was not, and Is not. Baghdad was Built by order of The Calif, Mansour Davaniqi on 762 AD. The Ctesiphon was located 55 km North of Baghdad.
no the capital was around the city of Bagdad that's why I used bagdahd

no the capital was around the city of Bagdad that's why I used bagdahd

The Word Comes from Old Sanskrit, meaning "Given by God". Then It became arabized as "بغداد', due to lack of letter "گ" in Arabic Alphabet.

Arabic and Persian use same writing system, but are from 2 completly different Language Families. Persian shares roots with most of Modern European Languages, Meanwhile Arabic is much more similar to Hebrew.

معنی بغداد | پارسی ویکی

Even a stock L-39 is running on an experimental cert isn't it?
Yes - no jet running in the jet class has a US TCDS so they can only be registered experimental. I think they relaxed some of the modification requirements if they are sanctioned by the manufacturer. It's been 6 years since my last stint so I know things have changed. BTW, right now the Pylon Race School (PRS) is going on.

the MB 339 Has been operated by a civilian test pilot school in Mojave California, those birds came from South Africa if I recall
this post is late but btw the SAAF calls them impalas and use them for training and they were used in the border war. one took a SAM to the side and managed to return home- the warhead malfunctioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back