L-39

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK - why do you say that without knowing the rules and types of jets that race there???

Listen, the aviation world doesn't revolve around everything Italian. Italy makes some really good aviation products and a few that really suck!!! Your east coast Italian bias really shows!!!!
not as bad as Russian bias you defiantly like the p-51

I don't see too many Russians here spouting out "everything Russian." And I'll also tell you that in many respects the Russians have made very good if not excellent aircraft of all types.
Russian Bias is a meme that relates to unfair Russian-Favored balancing. People use the term to express developer bias towards Russian tanks and somewhat disregarding the nerfing of other foreign tanks.

Just a note, this isn't World of Tanks or World of Warships, or War Thunder, here we talk about the real deal.

*EDIT

If I may expand, what gaming companies do for their own nationalities equipment (like Wargaming and their Russian tank craziness) doesn't equate to real world performance. I'm a dyed in the wool Mustang lover but that doesn't keep me from appreciating just about any other aircraft we come across and discuss here. We all have our own likes and dislikes but bias is something we leave at the door because as aviation enthusiasts we love damn near anything that flies.

No slurs on the Buffalo will be accepted... :lol:

Last edited:
Russian Bias is a meme that relates to unfair Russian-Favored balancing. People use the term to express developer bias towards Russian tanks and somewhat disregarding the nerfing of other foreign tanks.

Well I know little about Russian tanks, but I do know a bit about some of their jet aircraft.

Attachments

• Mig.mp4
    7.1 MB · Views: 42
Just a note, this isn't World of Tanks or World of Warships, or War Thunder, here we talk about the real deal.

*EDIT

If I may expand, what gaming companies do for their own nationalities equipment (like Wargaming and their Russian tank craziness) doesn't equate to real world performance. I'm a dyed in the wool Mustang lover but that doesn't keep me from appreciating just about any other aircraft we come across and discuss here. We all have our own likes and dislikes but bias is something we leave at the door because as aviation enthusiasts we love damn near anything that flies.

No slurs on the Buffalo will be accepted... :lol:
it was a joke about Russian bias ok

not much but how well did it roll?

A stock L39 rolled nice, the minute you moved the stick to the left or right it responded quickly but when I got to fly in one without tip tanks it seemed to roll twice as fast. I couldn't tell you the roll rate as we were doing post maintenance checks.

A stock L39 rolled nice, the minute you moved the stick to the left or right it responded quickly but when I got to fly in one without tip tanks it seemed to roll twice as fast. I couldn't tell you the roll rate as we were doing post maintenance checks.
the rc one remembered was super fast at leat for middle school me

All 4 Model of MiG's were available During Iran - Iraq War, MiG-21 and 23 From Start, 25 from middle, But 29 Never arrived on Time!

Mohammad Al-Rayan, Iraqi Air Force Ace, was a MiG-23 Pilot.
Iran is Persia
Persia tried to beat rome
not cool bro
:)

Iran is Persia
Persia tried to beat rome
not cool bro
:)

A_rock-face_relief_of_Shapur_I_over_the_Roman_Emperor_Valerian.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back