Lancaster nut

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not one of us hasn't had the BUMPUS EGOUS at one time Matt, I was once asked which university I had gone to. I replied College of Life School of Hard Knocks

Yeah. I had a similar situation where a Honeywell manager asked me to do something (of which I won't name) and not say anything to anyone about it. He implied I was hired to work on Mk48 torpedos (if I recall the weapon product correctly), asked me to mix with his staff and we would go out to lunch. BS I say to that. I asked about his comment imediately. A gal on his staff mentioned it in his presence and I took the long ferry home. Best thing that ever happened to me.

In hindsight, if I was a litigous ***** I could have made a killing.

its ok Matt understand. I had one of my managers giving me some lumps for something I was suppose to have done wrong. I hadn't. but got lumps any way. At the end of the session he asked me what I thought. So I told him. I said to him when I first joined Railways a bloke said to me never trust management. Manager asked me if my attitude had changed and hoped this meeting had improved since I first joined. I said not today it hasn't. Funny thing is I am still in the job and they sacked the Manager and promoted him sideways from train crew division. He was causing more problems then fixing. HAHA. Life is a BITCH but you get over it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back