Lancaster (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Mar 2, 2007
Im desperatley trying to find technical drawings including dimentions to remake a lancaster main panel would any one have anything ? ive shoped at most of the online sites to no avail id also need dimentions for the 6A/616 blind flying panel which was not only used in the lanc but the spit, hurricane mosquito to name a few.. thansk in advance !

thanks micdrow... been waiting on them for months.. would ya belive they have finally replied ???? murphy where are ya ?? !!!!

Im desperatley trying to find technical drawings including dimentions to remake a lancaster main panel would any one have anything ? ive shoped at most of the online sites to no avail id also need dimentions for the 6A/616 blind flying panel which was not only used in the lanc but the spit, hurricane mosquito to name a few.. thansk in advance !
and a horrble arrangement of instrumentation it was as mentioned to me by several guys no rhyme or reason as to location of the instriuments it was as if instrumentation was an after thought . k9kiwi posted a good lanc cockpit layout somewhere here

Hey guys - do any of you have photos of Squadron 100 Lancasters? I'm looking to model a squadron leader with nose art.

Thanks for your help.

If it's of any interest i can laser cut in the correct gauge aliminum sheet any mark of Lancaster main instrument panel, including the blind flying panel for £200. A lot of work went into producing these and the price is much cheaper than what has recently been advertised on Ebay.

I would recommend the Mark one Lanc with British merlin engines as the one to do as it is easier to find all the instruments.

Kessler

Users who are viewing this thread

Back