Last man standing?

That second shot .... I'm in lust.. er.. love, I meant love !
 
It's said that the Vikings founded Russia....
.....and we did travel on......eeerrrmmmm.....holidays, to North Africa..
 
With her, I'd have a bit of a blonde year !
You speak her lingo - give her a call and get her off that island and over here !
 
Was it not the pre-Vikings (ie northern barbarians) the ones that stopped the Romans?
It can be said that it was more the cost of maintaining the frontier which stopped Roman expansion into the north/northwest more than any single tribe. It was easier to form a boundary by combining geaographical features and treatied tribes and call it good...lol

There were primarily two Germanic tribes that toppled the western Roman empire: the Visigoths and the Vandals with additional pressure coming from the Huns. These tribes were from the east (Dacia) with is the modern day Balkan region.

Alaric, who eventually conqured and sacked Rome, was both a Goth and a Roman citizen.
 
I vote for Anni-Frid.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back