Lavockhin La 7 information?????????

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
Very good as a comment in my presentation I'm looking for a picture that can serve to make me a control panel as the academy model I have of the control panel is very unfortunate, if you can help I would appreciate it.:oops:

Maybe this can help...

Attachments

• la7.jpg
    la7.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 103
sincerely thank you very much, but what I want is a photo of which can make the tracing of watches, tornado publisher has at least 3 but no picture books fairly usable for this purpose, many gacias sincerely for the help

I see. But a photo is not necessary if you have a nice drawing for tracing. Also you can buy an aftermarket PE set for the cockpit panel.

Last edited:
Würger sure I can get myself a photoetching for that but I am among those who work in unusual scales and also almost all in scratch, I like working with materials and made ​​more so when it's so expensive to buy when it costs not to do so, I like liarme and made ​​my photoetches and my decals as a general rule, so I ask, with the drawings there is the problem of color as the picture positivism selection of clocks is very complicated.
Rochie because I could not find that book for more than look here is Spain the subject of books squadron is somewhat difficult to find a more concrete is the best selling is simple, I commented on the MBI which is very good but still can not find it Or in pdf but still this picture comes to me from death to make watches.
thanks

hello,
I found a photo that is what I wanted I could get a pdf of the mark MBI although in the French magazine replied in the number 133 there are other good photos, if anyone is interested.

09b9cb2e.gif

hi,
look this panel is of one pilatus turboporter pc-6 I made about the movie air american in laos.
not that it is the best ever but when you have finished this panel you place it.
CIMG0730.gif

I'm also doing a Dornier Do 17 z 2 to 1 / 32 to scracth led with 1.5 years and I can mostrarete the dashboard but unfinished.

Looking good. But it is too small detail to see it from the distance. Anyway THX for posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back