Lego P-51 Mustang

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Glad you could find the thread, fly boy. :)

Continuity!!! I detect real tires on that Volvo! :) I keep looking to see if Steve Mc Queen is gonna come over that hill! I see the yellow VW.

found one more....

Attachments

• guiter lego.jpg
    guiter lego.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 227
Wow never seen a guitar made of lego. Looks like a les paul special studio or something they have based it on!

I prefer my Ibanez though :D:D:D

:lol:
Its a strange language often spoken by reclusive and damaged people
Ie ME! :lol:

Some guitarists dont get out much, nor am I smothered with adoring fans or more importantly women :( :lol:

All very cool stuff you guys have posted! I'm a huge WWII LEGO Builder myself. Here's my Flickr page if you want to see my stuff. I've made Jeeps:

3275308443_578770e416.jpg

3275308653_06d83028d9.jpg

A GMC CCKW:

3276115620_ec510acd41.jpg

Kubelwagens:

3289142805_de6ca5b54a.jpg

And much more!

EDIT: here's a gallery of amazing LEGO aircraft by Dan Siskind, who runs Brickimania: Over the Top LEGO Creations since 1999 There, you can sign up ($30 for one year, $55 for two) to have complete access to full sets of instructions for amazing tanks, trucks, etc.

Also, there's this really cool site called Brickarms. They sell guns and accessories designed for use with LEGO products, ranging from WWI to sci-fi. It's run by a guy who lives near me, his name's Will Chapman. His kids wanted LEGO WWII weapons, so he said "alright, I'll see what I can do..." He ended up buying a home CNC mill, and now this is his full time job! I personally own hundreds, and they're all of impeccable quality and are amazingly detailed. If you like LEGO and military, I recommend you buy some. :)

Oh, and there's a forums run by Will to discuss current and future Brickarms products, as well as show off your creations using Brickarms. :)

Hi, your lego aircraft are amazing

Ive been trying to download your instructions from lego digital designer, but i carnt accsess the page.

I think this could be because i live in the UK

ive tryed everything, is there another way you could send me the instructions?

or if not i would like to buy your model if i could?

Thankyou

i discovered this site while helping a nephew (okay,showing him how to make LEGO airplanes) build something or the other. since then i`ve been buying LEGO airplane sets and "creating" on my own.
i think i`ve made a fair representation of an SB2C Helldiver from kit #297. from examining the site
i know i`m not up to speed yet and would appreciate all the advice i can get from you "ACES" out there!
(it seems acceptable to use more than one kit but i`m working on my imagination right now)

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    489 KB · Views: 138
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    552.7 KB · Views: 145
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    445.1 KB · Views: 138

Users who are viewing this thread

Back