List of Japanese pilots at Pearl Harbor?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fcorsair

Recruit
Feb 20, 2014
Does anyone have a definitive list of all the Japanese pilots and crewmen who flew during the attack on Pearl Harbor?

I'm interested in gathering a list and then tracking what happened to them during the course of the war, to see how the attrition of Midway and the other battles of 1942 played out - and discovering how many remained alive by VJ Day.

I've found a partial list here: COLOR PROFILES

...and filled it out with the odd name or two from other sources, but so far I have identified less than half of the men involved. Any help would be appreciated.

I myself am not interested in listing up all pilots and crew who were involved in the operation but here is a full list.
Good luck !
Ah, that's very good - thank you!

Google translate comes up with some odd results, it seems to be translating some of them literally. But I'm sure I can work around that.

Does anyone have a definitive list of all the Japanese pilots and crewmen who flew during the attack on Pearl Harbor?

I'm interested in gathering a list and then tracking what happened to them during the course of the war, to see how the attrition of Midway and the other battles of 1942 played out - and discovering how many remained alive by VJ Day.

I've found a partial list here: COLOR PROFILES

...and filled it out with the odd name or two from other sources, but so far I have identified less than half of the men involved. Any help would be appreciated.
if you get a list in English would you please send me a copy, this is an interest of mine also, please , I can give my email if you can, thanks a bunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back