Looking for help buying b25 or b26 propellers

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

adambroomberg

Recruit
Jan 23, 2014
Any suggestions on where to go to buy propellers. Need not be in working order for display only.
Many thanks
Adam

I can check at the Planes of Fame this weekend. Display props will require work since there is a distinct reason they are not airworthy. They also generally don't come free. That means the hub may well support prop baldes, but probably will not work, or it probably would be in service. If it DOES work, it will leak. It MAY be availble without the internal parts if they are serviceable.

The blades will be scratched up and maybe slightly bent or damaged. You'd have to make them look good yourself with some cosmetic work. Could you tell me who wants them? If you are known, it might help.

OK, I spoke with Steve Hinton and he says you might try Aerotrader, operated by Carl School and Tony here at the Chino Airport.

The phone number is (909) 597-4020.

Their business is B-25's and if anyone would be able to locate one, Carl or Tony can.

Good luck! It won't be " free."

Aerotrader even sourced a complete working control unit for Kermit Weeks' A-26 turret system! The gunner sits in the fuselage and can select either the upper or lower turret to operate from the same control panel! The plane is coming along very nicely and should be almost done. The A-20 they're restoring is also looking pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back