Looking for surviving WWII veterans that were stationed in The Marianas for Doc. Film

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

phillipsumner

Recruit
Mar 15, 2013
Tulsa, OK
http
Hello everybody. I am new here, although I have been lurking for a while. I am making a documentary film about the men who served in the Marianas during WWII. Particularly Tinian and Saipan. I am looking for vets who I can interview on camera, as well as those who have letters, photos, etc. I am doing the first interview of a gentleman from the 505th BG, 484th Squadron next week. Luckily, he is in my hometown of Tulsa, OK. But I will be travelling the country to do these interviews. Anyone who served, whether as a flight crew member, ground crew, support, or even See Bees. They all have amazing stories to tell.

If you know someone who fits the bill, please either have them get in touch with me, or ask them if it's okay to give me their information. My e-mail is sumnerphoto at gmail dot com and if you want my phone number, you can email me and I will provide it.

Thanks!

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back