Looking for TECHMOD 48812 Do17Z decal Sheet (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ohm-men

Senior Airman
Jan 11, 2014
Antwerp
Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask. (so mods, if it does not belong here, feel free to move it to the ricgt place)

Anyway, I'm looking for the Techmod 48812 Do 17Z sheet.
210559-12155-64.jpg

I'm looking for option "4" on this decal sheet "Do 17Z-2 "5K+BN" of "Finsterwalde"

So, if anyone is willing to part of this particular sheet (whole or just the 5K+BN version) please contact me by PM.

thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks A4K, I followed the bay link and found by clickin a bit further that I could actually order this sheet directly from a Polish model shop, so that's what I did :)

So, if all goes well, I shall have it next week!

I'm hoping to do that particular KG 3/II Do 17 Z as these were stationed at the airfield of Deurne-Antwerp during the battle of Britain. My grandfather used to work as a civilian on this this airfield during the war (though after KG 3 had left) but at the time it was used a "test-field" for the infamous Erla werke from Mortsel, who did Me 109 overhauls.

After Antwerp was liberated, the RAF stationed Typhoon's on the airfield. It was attacked again by the Germans during "BodenPlatte" on newyearsday 1945.

Nowadays it's a civil airfield and houses a small museam and the Stampe Vertongen air club.
Every year they hold a SV4 fly in and over the last few years more and more warbirds wisit this Fly in a well. We've been treathed with Spit's, Mustang's, Yak, Boomerang, etc... over the past.

Which shop have you ordered the decal sheet from?

Last edited:
Good stuff. Will you be using the Hobbycraft kit, with the vac-form set I posted in one of your other threads, or wait for the new ICM kit, due out soon ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back