Feb 12, 2015 #21 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,538 26,872 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com Shinpachi said: We had fans at least... View attachment 284693 Click to expand... Those don't appear to be ducted fans, Shinpachi...were they perhaps turbofans?
Shinpachi said: We had fans at least... View attachment 284693 Click to expand... Those don't appear to be ducted fans, Shinpachi...were they perhaps turbofans?
Feb 12, 2015 #22 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,157 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Now why do I have the feeling that this thread will run, and run .....................
Feb 12, 2015 #23 Shinpachi Colonel 12,030 15,517 Joined Feb 17, 2008 Location Osaka GrauGeist said: Those don't appear to be ducted fans, Shinpachi...were they perhaps turbofans? Click to expand... I wonder if they had an idea of turbo but, yes, it may look like that There was another one.
GrauGeist said: Those don't appear to be ducted fans, Shinpachi...were they perhaps turbofans? Click to expand... I wonder if they had an idea of turbo but, yes, it may look like that There was another one.
Feb 12, 2015 #24 P pbehn Colonel 13,282 10,544 Joined Oct 30, 2013 The Germans had some ideas too Early turbines not only looked like lighthouses their output was in candlepower Attachments images.jpg 4.7 KB · Views: 158 Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
The Germans had some ideas too Early turbines not only looked like lighthouses their output was in candlepower
Feb 12, 2015 #25 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,157 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Ah, I remember those ! A German girlfriend many years ago used to have a similar one on the dining table at Christmas, or on special occasions.
Ah, I remember those ! A German girlfriend many years ago used to have a similar one on the dining table at Christmas, or on special occasions.
Feb 12, 2015 #26 P pbehn Colonel 13,282 10,544 Joined Oct 30, 2013 Airframes said: Ah, I remember those ! A German girlfriend many years ago used to have a similar one on the dining table at Christmas, or on special occasions. Click to expand... I dont know how long they have been making them but looking at it it is actually a turbine, some genius obviously didnt know what he had invented.
Airframes said: Ah, I remember those ! A German girlfriend many years ago used to have a similar one on the dining table at Christmas, or on special occasions. Click to expand... I dont know how long they have been making them but looking at it it is actually a turbine, some genius obviously didnt know what he had invented.
Feb 12, 2015 #27 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina Kerze Karussell. Grandma always had it out every christmas. Fun to watch, I have built a couple over the years to entertain the kids. Also good as a pick-up line, "Hey baby, I got the kerze, you wanna ride the karussell?"
Kerze Karussell. Grandma always had it out every christmas. Fun to watch, I have built a couple over the years to entertain the kids. Also good as a pick-up line, "Hey baby, I got the kerze, you wanna ride the karussell?"
Feb 12, 2015 #28 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Airframes said: Ah, I remember those ! A German girlfriend many years ago used to have a similar one on the dining table at Christmas, or on special occasions. Click to expand... Yeap we have one as well. Got it at a German Christmas market.
Airframes said: Ah, I remember those ! A German girlfriend many years ago used to have a similar one on the dining table at Christmas, or on special occasions. Click to expand... Yeap we have one as well. Got it at a German Christmas market.