Luftwaffe Aces

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dec 27, 2005
Hello Gentlemen,
Im looking for promotion dates,bios and decorations of these officer and aces from Luftwaffe:

Joachim Kirschner
Kurt Brändle
Heinrich Sturm

Thx in advance
Regards

Dude man you are going to have to google that stuff.

Trust me it is out there I tried a google search myself just to make sure of it. It is not that we dont want to help you but for something that is so easy just to find yourself I dont see why someone should do it for you.

why do want the information ?

here is a site though some points on some pilots are incorrect, namely the kills

it will get you going on most of your needs, in fact I have written several bios on pilots in Reich defence for Petr

Kacha`s Luftwaffe Page

E ~

Dont take me wrong I am not trying to be a ****, I just dont want to google for someone, if you know what I mean.

I will help everyone and anyone on this site as much as I can, but I will not google for them. :lol:

Hello Gentlemen,
Im already done a search in google. But the infos there are very poor.
Im looking for precision infos, like the complete promotion dates and decorations. Im not found anything when i need.
Regards

you still have not bothered to respond as to why you need this info ?? . . . .

ritterkreuzträger.de

this maybe of help, and I have itmes of interst but if you wnt real tight specifics of these men you will have to find the units they served in and if there is a unit history available or write the:

fliegergemeinschaft.de

expect a note back . .. .. . possibly

Hello Erich,
Im collecting infos of Luftwaffe Aces to write a book in portuguese about them. Here in Brazil dont exist a good reference book,only some poor articles.
That´s the reason.
Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back