Luftwaffe Secret Projects - Ground Attack Special Purpose Aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The site I got it from stated otherwise as I did double check. But if the mods have a concern I can easily delete it.

Ian Allan publishing don't like people posting scans of the pictures in their books let alone the entire book. Another forum narrowly avoided legal action on the issue.

I am not sure what happened here, as it was edited before I came into the thread. If it was a full book that was posted for users to download, that is not allowed. Published books are copyrighted material, it does not matter what anyone says.

Other than that, this is a very interesting book. I own the whole series of them.

Last edited:
Other than that, this is a very interesting book. I own the whole series of them.

The Secret Projects series of books are really good. I'm not so keen on the German ones myself, they just tend to present a whole bunch of crazy designs with little text. The authors make quite a few dubious assertions as well, e.g. the Germans invented the A-10 because some bloke sketched a plane that sort of looks like it...

The British, Russian and American books provide much more of a background to the designs outlined and make better reads.

The Secret Projects series of books are really good. I'm not so keen on the German ones myself, they just tend to present a whole bunch of crazy designs with little text. The authors make quite a few dubious assertions as well, e.g. the Germans invented the A-10 because some bloke sketched a plane that sort of looks like it...

I agree. That is why I said "interesting book" not "great book". They are still very very interesting and I really enjoy the German ones as well. Even if they were only drawings it shows the direction that peoples minds was going at the time, even though that does not mean they invented it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back