Manuals People are looking for

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi Ale777, I wish I had one but unfortunantly as of right now I dont. This website may help you though with your restoration or at least they have pleny of manuals for sale including parts. Twin Beech.com

I will keep my eyes open though.

All the best
Paul

Hello guys !

One of my friends is restoring an Me109 control stick and the throttle command of the same aircraft.
Does any of you can provide me with technical drawing of these two items ? for an accurate restoration.
maybe coming from blueprints of the 109.

Thank you !

Wooooow this work is impressive !
I was looking for the complete drawing of Kg13 but seems that they only manufacture the " grip " but that is definitly a good link.
Thank you mudpuppy !

I'll try to find it by myself.
At the reserves du musée de l'air ( France ) they got the blueprint of the captured Me109E (that went to UK later in the war ) but it is also the grip I think.

Hi Mudpuppy !

thanks again !
The drawing is the one from the french air forces archiv that I mentionned before.
( it is written in French ;) btw if one day you need translation in english from french don't hesitate to ask me ;) )

In fact I am looking for the dimensions of the tube below the grip ( I missed in my explanantion ), my friend already got two originals Me109 grip in good conditions.

This Bf 110C was obviously a fighter-bomber variant (2x250kg bombs as alternate load) and equipped with DB 601 Aa engines having 4.5km rated alt. Report is only talking about DB 601A but engine section states 1 min rating with 2500rpm an that's only possible with the 601Aa.

@Peter Evans : Glad this his helpfull to you :) but you seems to know much better on the Bf110 than me ( I much more appreciate the Bf109 )

By the way, I was wondering if someone has a complete part list manual for the DB605 ?
( I already looked up to the one posted on the Forum )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back