Manuals update (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Well there it is, for the most part I have uploaded every thing that I got on Aircraft manual's. I have 4 or 5 that I may post later. Have to work on some of them to convert to PDF or scan them into pdf format depending on the situation of what type of aircraft I work on next.

Possibility's include the following

Tu-2
Bf-109 in Russian
Ki-44
P-40 tomahawk, its different then P-40 warhawk
Me 262
B-25 this one will be long time if I do because it would be so big. Bigger then B-17 document.
Lagg 3 in Russian
Lag 5 in Russian

Other than that I bet others would like to see more posts besides the ones I have. If you have one, scan it and post it. If you have trouble converting it to PDF I will gladly convert it for you or try and explain it to you.

Couple of the ones I would love to see are below.
Me 234
He 111
P-51D
Not to mention some Italian aircraft.

Enjoy Micdrow :lol:

We'll work on the P-51D. I really appreciate all your hard work, our "Tech Library" has now turned into a treasure chest. Again many thanks and i hope the rest of the membership appreciates your efforts!!!!

Is there some kind of requirement for manuals? I have TempestMkV manual that I converted into *.pdf long time ago, the original was in *.jpg's...
So if you guys don't already have it somewhere(I only saw Tempest MkII manual) or if you don't plan to post it, I'll be happy to post it :)

Brain32 said:
Is there some kind of requirement for manuals? I have TempestMkV manual that I converted into *.pdf long time ago, the original was in *.jpg's...
So if you guys don't already have it somewhere(I only saw Tempest MkII manual) or if you don't plan to post it, I'll be happy to post it :)
Please do - we support any additions to the library.

i saw that those manuals are in russian like the one from ME 109
are they comming from russia coz i am looking for manuals or blueprints of stuka ju 87.
kindly regards
phil
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back