Marcel's photo's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

One that could have been in 10 cent comics i used to read when i was very young.
I like it because the focus of viewer goes to the gunner, the gun armour and cammo.
Somewhere it gets a tad more dramatic then a picture. For me that is.

Battle at the Merwede. Last stand of the class 1938.

20240525_0035a.jpg

20240525_0042.jpg

Last edited:
This weekend I have been presenting my project Dordrecht Then-and-Now at the FLAK bunker in Willemsdorp, the south part of our island. It was great, had talked to many interested people and made lot's of friends. If you don't know what my project is, you can find the website here. It's already a nice amount of photo's and we're still adding every week.

Anyway, made these photos at the bunkersite again. It's the same spot as where I was earlier with the Bunker days, a few posts back.

20240914_0009.jpg
20240914_0016.jpg
20240914_0005.jpg
20240914_0032.jpg

you can get the English version by clicking on the flag in the top-right corner or in the menu when you are on a phone.
I saw that. Thank you. I can't imagine the time it took to get of this put together. it's fascinating and being able to see it as it was then compared to now, a real treasure trove.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back