Materialism women in your town/city

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Actually chocholate, whipped cream is good, jam but my favorite is honey... sticks on the face (and elsewhere) though...

My girlfriend is a lot richer than me, in fact I joke that her family owns half the planet (Someone in her family owns Hagen Oil!) so she can't want my money. God knows why she's with me (it's only been a week) ... apparently she fancied me all through school (seven years) ... and I didn't even know who the fuck she was. :lol: But I do now ... all too well. 8)

Oh I will ... and, yes ...the sex is good. She hasn't cooked me anythin' yet though.

Pisis said:
sorry huss, this one doesn't count, you stole it from the movie Hot Shots.... ;)

I know that but I edited it to avoid copyright infringement, Back Bacon and Beer werent included, neither were breakfast sausages, If i remeber correctly Charlie was making an Ommelette whereas I was making a simple brunch dish.

no, i rememebr that correctly.... it was - an ice cube, olive, strawberry, eggs and bacon

BTW, my girfriend is cooking absolutely hillarious! eeeeeeeeeeee..... :microwave:

2nd time you got me Mosquito!
Oh now I see also the smiley microwave is appropriatte....
icon_rofl.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back