Me-262A-1 "Schwalbe". !:32

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hartmann52

Airman 1st Class
Nov 23, 2013
Україна - Ukraine
Welcome. friends!
Imagine another work of the old modell. Plane made ​​in the embodiment Me-262A- 1 "Schwalbe", Wr.Nr. 110956 , III/EJG-2, Germany , in 1945 . Camouflage 74/75/83/76 . Letter "S" denotes a training machine. Information is available, according to which the aircraft was released in summer 1944, and in January 1945 passed the overhaul. During the repair completely changed forward fuselage ( with compartment weapons ) , as well as the tail part . Strip on the rear fuselage indicates technological joint. Because of difficulties plane completely repainted after repair. Originally the car was used in the training unit and later was transferred to the JV- 44, where it was flown by a renowned expert Heinz Bar .
PS. I am sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
1.jpg
17.jpg
16.jpg
15.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
05.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
21.jpg

Letter "S" denotes a training machine.

S = Schul (Training)

Imagine another work of the old modell.

Well done, Hermann52 :!:
Particularly the main gear well looks very nice.
The only criticism i see, are the wheels. They should be a little flat, like HERE.
What kit did you use? Trumpeter?

PS. I am sorry for my bad english

Don't worry about it! Mine is not better 8)

Unique camo. Great weathering!

Very nice work. I especially like the details of the landing gear, guns, and that the model in this scale.

Wow...love the profile and the colors. You made it look like an "old" bird. Just great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back