Me/ Fw Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

dirkpitt289

Master Sergeant
Jul 16, 2009
South Plainfield New Jersey
I've been so wrapped up with life and my own builds that it wasn't until just the other day I realized that the Me/ Fw Group Build was underway. I see I had commented on a few of the builds earlier but that must have been when I was looking at the "New posts" and never put 2 and 2 together that it was the group build.

I would like to finish my VVS build before I start but I'm not sure what to build. I do have a few kits that would work I think (any Me/ Fw is acceptable?) but what I really want to start next is a Me262 V1 custom build. I'm a slow builder as it is and then add a custom job like this I'm not sure the GB would be long enough. :confused:

Anyway which every way I go I's a fun GB to watch. As usual some great builds going on so far.

Since i already mentioned it here I'll ask the question here and then repost in the correct thread. Does anyone have any good info/ photos or drawings of the earlier Me262's? I have very few photos that I've found on line but not much. Anything more would be great. What I would really like to do is the v? with both the jumo and propeller engines on one airframe. From what I understand on one flight both Jumo's failed and the pilot had to land using the prop engine.

the V1 which I have a few photos is basically the 262 airframe with a prop motor no jet engines and is a tail dragger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back