Merging Files

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
I don't know if this has been brought up before, but, what are the possibilities a merging all the manuals into separate folders....Luftwaffe manuals in one folder or thread or whatever it may be called and so on. With over 500 threads the search is quite extensive to locate or upload something. I realize it probably involve quite a bit of work for the Mods but it's just a thought.

Geo

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but, what are the possibilities a merging all the manuals into separate folders....Luftwaffe manuals in one folder or thread or whatever it may be called and so on. With over 500 threads the search is quite extensive to locate or upload something. I realize it probably involve quite a bit of work for the Mods but it's just a thought.

Geo

Hi Geo,

Its great idea, problem is that every file has to be manually uploaded one at a time. Other wise I know of no easy way to do it.

All the best
Paul

I was thinking this exact same thing and what I was thinking of doing was creating a thread - say "Bf 109" - then creating links to all the threads that contain manuals for the 109 in the thread.

If you guys are interested I'm more then happy to work on this again. It was commented that it would be great to see the file size. When I open a pdf on my computer it asks me if I want to open it, and list the file size. Is this the case for others as well? Also, since somebody took the time to post the manual on here, should we give them credit for it as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back