Hello, dear. I am engaged in drawing textures on 3D models of aviation, earlier I created a topic on this forum related to and Fw-200 and very much corresponded concerning Ar-234
Hello. We really need drawings of the FW 200 C1 aircraft. Or more precisely, the location of the lines in the drawing. I searched on the Internet and basically there was only this drawing: But judging by historical photographs, these drawings are incorrect. Since they don't even have hatches...
ww2aircraft.net
ww2aircraft.net
Now I have a new project. A project to create textures for the Soviet fighter Mig-23M. I drew it literally from scratch. I drew every joint, every rivet and spot welding lines from real photographs.
View attachment 832688View attachment 832689View attachment 832690View attachment 832691View attachment 832693View attachment 832696View attachment 832697View attachment 832698
For this project I ordered 4 personal photo reviews of Mig-23 in the city of Irkutsk and Tolyatti
I will leave you links from Yandex disk to these photo reviews, I hope they will help you
A month before the start of the MiG-23 project, I completed the MiG-21Bis project.
View attachment 832702View attachment 832703
Unfortunately, I can't finish my project for one simple reason... I can't find the technical inscriptions, or more specifically, the technical inscriptions located on the roof of the plane.
View attachment 832699View attachment 832700View attachment 832701
I searched for this information in every possible way, but came to the conclusion that these photos are not on the Internet
I tried to contact the administration of the Air Force Museum in Dęblin (Poland) and the Langelandsfortet Museum (Denmark) These museums have a MiG-23 exhibit with technical inscriptions. But both museums ignored me
But I managed to contact by email a person who visited this museum 9 years ago. Then he took a couple of dozen high-quality photos and shared them with me. I will also leave you a link to Yandex-disk
Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска
disk.yandex.ru
I came to the conclusion that it would be best to find decals from assembly models of this aircraft in 1:32 and 1:48 scale. The 1:72 scale is almost illegible.
But here too there were difficulties with finding these decals... I found the layout of the positions without any problems, but I couldn't find anyone who could tell me what was written there.
View attachment 832686View attachment 832687
Therefore, I appeal to you, the participants of this forum, for help, share with me any information you have regarding the MiG-23 family of aircraft.
Also in the future I plan to remake the Mig-23M stencils for other modifications, such as MLD/ML/MF
I would be grateful if you provide me with information on these aircraft modifications as well